Alya & Nastya

Alya & Nastya
Alya & Nastya

05 September 2010

i do study French!!!


                                                          A vous parlez français?
I've decided to study French... If you ask me why?! i don't know exactly... it's a pity that i've never been to France... but Paris is the city of my dream...and i'm planning to visit it in the nearest future!!! So, this post is  about everything i love France for...




Vanessa Paradis for Chanel 1994, 2010. She's gorgeous La Française véritable!

2.55 chanel is a legend and a dream)))





Marion and lady dior are two icons! Ils sont excellents!




Audrey is La beauté fatale and Coco of our time!


 
i love these dolls!

my favourite LV speedy bag!

French fashion without Sonia is impossible!


and at last some episodes with my favourite heroes in Paris!

SEX AND THE CITY
Carrie in Paris! 6 season




GOSSIP GIRL 4 season 
ps i'm qounting days before the beginning)))





and at last my favourite painter... Degas




and my French style)))



No comments:

Post a Comment